Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Valentine's Salt Dough Heart Garland


Do you remember my salt dough heart post?  Well here is the garland I promised to share.  I definitely like how the hearts look when they are painted.  I painted them in pink and red, but in the end I decided to just use the red.  I also used red glitter, because let's be honest, who doesn't love glitter?  Plus now I have a bunch of extra pink hearts to use on gifts, etc. 




I strung up the hearts using plaid ribbon, then tied a piece of sparkly red tulle in between each heart.  It really was so easy.  The only advice I would give is to tie a knot at the top of the heart to keep it from twisting.

2 comments:

Shauntel said...

That looks so cute!

Ma Heather and Pa Craig said...

I love it! I love how it looks against the black piano. I need to try and make these.