Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Paper Hearts



Simply because I am a girl, I feel the need to decorate for Valentine's Day. I just love it! I made some very simple decorations with some paper hearts and string. I cut some of my hearts out by hand and others using my cricut, there is no reason you wouldn't be able to turn your place into a beautifully decorated home in a short amount of time!

Some of the hearts I cut-out and made a loop with some ribbon and tape. 

Then I hung them on some tree limbs I have decorating my home. 


Next, I decorated the plant (or its pot anyways). First, I hot glued the hearts to a piece of ribbon, and then  I tied the ribbon around my plant's pot. I chose to hot glue the hearts to ribbon because when the month of February is over I want to take the ribbon of hearts off my pot and have my plant and pot back to their normal state.

I did this to a couple of pots... 

And to my candles. This was really easy, and super cheap! And the best part is that my apartment is super cute!! (I got the idea to do all of this from this picture.)

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Super darling. I think I am going to do something like this for our Valentines dinner decorations. Thank you for sharing the idea!