Monday, October 10, 2011

Fall- Swingpack Purse

Back in April I posted a pattern for a Swingpack Purse. Hands down, this has been the best purse I have owned. It is the perfect size for me. I knew I wanted the same style when it came time to make one for the Fall season. The purse was super easy the second time and it ended in great results.


I left the middle strip on the strap with raw edges as well as the outer piece of the flap on the front. I think this gives the purse a lot of character.


There are lots of fun options with this purse. For a gal that has always disliked purses and the back pocket was my preference, this purse has changed my mind.

Happy Fall!

1 comment:

Latasha said...

Shaunteljust wanted to show some bloggy love and let you know I nominated you for the Versatile Blogger award, here is the link to the post on my site for the details http://storybookscience.com/2011/10/the-versatile-blogger-award/