Thursday, February 24, 2011

Household Hint

I have a sassy 17 year old sister. She is also very sweet. I showed her our blog and thought she'd never think of it again. Well, I was wrong. She looks at it and even gave me an idea for the Household Hint for this week, see I told you she is sweet! Thank you Josie! Love you!

When you're taking a shower why not take a few extra minutes and give it a good scrub. I did this and it was so much easier...and warmer! Plus, since I was already wet, I didn't have to be careful when rinsing the cleaner off the walls!

3 comments:

Erica said...

Definitely going to try this! I hate cleaning the shower, might as well multi task and get it done quickly!

Handy Man, Crafty Woman said...

I've done this, too. I get in, and do the walls of the shower while I take one shower. the next day, I do the bathtub and then finish my shower. yes, it takes 2 separate times, but I hate cleaning the shower otherwise! :-)

Jessica @ Sunny Tuesday said...

I keep a couple of scrub brushes in my shower for this very reason! Sadly, it doesn't get cleaned at all otherwise!