Monday, February 28, 2011

Reader's Show Off- Kamie

Kamie Erkkila sent me pictures of some darling things she has been working on. She has done a fabulous job with both refinishing these old chairs, as well as sewing her daughter's new swim cover-up!
The chairs came from an old school house. I knew my son would love to have them in his room. So I painted them his favorite color.........red (like Lightning McQueen). My husband is working on making him a table to go with the chairs.

I had an old bath robe laying around and decided to turn it into a swim cover-up for my little girl. It was so easy and works great at keeping her warm.

THANK YOU so much for sharing Kamie!! It is both inspiring and fun to see what you have done! Keep the pictures coming as you keep creating such great stuff!

No comments: