Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Fun Spring Links



I have been so excited about the great weather we have been having here in Utah. I feel like the kids and I have had a little extra step and bounce when we walk. We spend most the afternoon playing outside. The kids will ride bikes and I will do some outside chores. I didn't realize how bad we had cabin fever until now. Can many of you relate to this?

Here are some of the Spring things we have been doing at our house.

Ucreate had a great link for a Plant Pals. My little one loved it when it came for her Pal to get get a hair cut.


One day we went to a local cattle ranch store where they had baby chic's. The kids had a great time. When we got home we made a treat, no-bake cookies with chocolate eggs. I used Emily's recipe.



Last year on The Polka-dot Umbrella there was several great projects.

Easter Egg Wreath

Easter Egg Table Runner

Carlee made a darling Jack Rabbit Softy pattern.

Happy Spring to everyone.

No comments: