Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Printable Roundup

Source


I am so excited for the new year!! I have a million resolutions that I am excited to get started.  One of them is to organize my craft/sewing room.  I am excited to get it all put together just the way I want it.  One of the visions I have is to print up a ton of printables and pictures and hang them all over the walls.  I love cute little sayings and inspirational thoughts.

Well today I thought I would share some awesome printables I have found out there.

The one above is from Kiki Creates, this post links to all of her printables throughout the year.  There are some dang cute ones that are definitely going on the wall.

Source
I love this quote that The Handmade Home references.

Source
I found this awesome quote on Pinterest and am so in love with it.  I think you could contact the seller and order one.  I am definitely thinking about it!

Source
I also found this quote on Pinterest.  I love this quote for multiple reasons, first it is the story of my life, second how can you not love House!

Source
Seriously who doesn't love Mr. Darcy?  You can buy this one here.

Source
One of my other resolutions is to write thank you notes.  I love this free printable thank you note from ISLY.  Definitely going to be using this a lot!

1 comment:

kiki comin said...

Thanks so much for the shout-out. Cute, cute blog..can't wait to look around.:)