Sunday, January 1, 2012

Daily Schedule





I love to be productive and organized. A great New Year's goal too!
I made this board to help me get things done.


I actually just had this chalkboard around. You could use whatever you would like. I personally like to use dry-erase boards better, but like I said, I already had this board, and it works great!!
I bought some puff stickers and separated the board into three sections:
- Today's To-Do List: I obviously use this one to write all I need to get done for the day. I love to check things off so I will put anything up. At the end of the day if something is not erased I feel bad. Having my daily goals written where everyone in your family can see helps me feel motivated.
- Remember: This section is for things I don't want to forget like my library book due dates, meetings I have, projects I want to work on, things I want to sew, crafts I want to make... etc.



I hate to put nails all over the walls so I use velcro. This works great! All my stuff is hung well. (I even put velcro up on the bottom of my nailed pictures to keep them straight.)



One problem I did have was not having chalk. I put the chalk on top of the frame but it would fall down. I finally taped a ribbon to the back of the board and tied the chalk on. I also bought an eraser with a magnet. 


And ta-da my daily surviver. 

3 comments:

Pam @Threading My Way said...

Great idea and it looks good in the wooden frame. I like the way you have added a for fun section...

Erica said...

I need to get me one of these!! I am so unorganized it is ridiculous!!

Shauntel said...

You should write wake up every day. Because if you don't do anything else all day long at least you have that!