Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thank You Goodie Bag



I have some amazing people in my life.  They are always so giving and selfless.  I decided I need to give them a little something to show my appreciation for everything they have done.  I found this super yummy recipe for Brownies with a Reese's in the middle.  They are so easy.   I wanted to wrap them a cute way that would keep them from getting smashed.


I had some cellophane bags lying around that I thought I would be cute to put the brownies in.  To keep them from getting smashed, I layered the brownies with cardstock.  I measured the width of the brownie and the width of the bag and cut the cardstock to size.  It was easy and didn't take long.  Then I sealed the bags with sticker paper that I had stamped.  I think they turned out adorable.  Do you have an ingenious ways to wrap up goodies?

2 comments:

TheAccidentalCrafter said...

Thanks for the great idea.

Urban Stylist In the Country... said...

Sweet thank-yous! I love to have new ideas for party favors and thank-yous!
I am your newest follower! Would love it if you would follow back.
:)
Gaylene