Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Kitchen Organizer



Kitchen Organizer
I don't know about everyone out there, but I was always wasting my food because I didn't know what I had to eat. I also did the open-cupboard stare of starvation. I hated being hungry and not knowing what I had to eat. So, I found a metal board and made my life easier. I no longer waste food, or have to stare in my cupboards to find something to eat.



I bought some stickers and made 6 different sections. The first, 'meals' for the meals I had bought the ingredients to make. Another sections is for all of the 'fruits and vegetables' I had (they were always turning brown before I ate them because I forgot they were there). 'Snack foods' is a good section for me to know of quick things I can eat if I am hungry but it is not time to have a meal yet. 'Needs' is probably a section most people have in their kitchen. When I am running low, or have already ran out of something I write it on my needs list to get the next time I go to the store. The other two sections are 'recipes' and 'coupons'...


I bought two file folders to put on my board.
 One is used to place all the coupons I get from stores, or weekly ads. 


The other file folder I use to hold all the recipes I bought the ingredients for. This way I don't have to search for the recipe I need (cleaning out my recipes is going to be another chore!) 

Seriously, I LOVE THIS BOARD!! It is so helpful!! I hope it can work for you too. 

No comments: