|Even our dog got in on the action!|
- I used 1/2 inch pipe instead of 3/4. I thought it would be better for our water pressure.
- Be careful about how many holes you drill. I got a little overzealous and drilled a lot. I had to use a new piece of pipe; the water wouldn't make it to the top!
- Trust her when she says use a 1/16 inch drill bit. It really is big enough. I had my doubts.
- You can make the side pieces 3 feet instead of 2.5 if you buy 10 foot lengths of pvc.
- If you buy 10 foot lengths you only need three or four depending on how tall you want it. (If you do taller than three feet, drill a lot less holes to start. You can always add more.)
|This is my boy. Isn't he the cutest thing?|
|Look at this kids dimples!|
|Yes, that's me. I may have had more fun than the boys!|