Chocolate Chip Banana MuffinsWhat you need:
1/2 c Softened Butter
3/4 c Brown Sugar
3-4 Overripe Bananas
1 t Vanilla
2 1/4 c Flour
1 t Baking Soda
1 t Cinnamon
1/4 t Salt
3/4 c Chocolate Chips (I like Milk Chocolate)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Use nonstick cooking spray to coat muffin pan well.
- In a large bowl or mixer cream the butter and brown sugar together.
- Beat in the eggs, vanilla and bananas until well combined.
- Add all the remaining ingredients, except the chocolate chips, to the banana mixture. Mix well.
- Gently stir in the chocolate chips.
- Divide the batter evenly into each muffin tin.
- If you have extra chocolate chips place some on top of the batter.
- Bake 18-22 minutes. (I used large muffin pans and mine took the full 22 minutes) You know they are done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Have a recipe you'd like to share? Send it in for our Readers Show Off. Don't have pictures of it? Send the recipe, I'll try it out, take pics and post!