Friday, January 28, 2011

Readers Show Off!

When you finish a project are you just dying to show someone what you just did? I do!! When I finish something that I am really happy with I will put it somewhere I can see it. I'll sit it out on a hanger or a across the living room coffee table and look at it every time I walk by. Many times I will take a picture with my phone and text it to my mom and sisters. I don't know how many times their phones have chimed at 2 in the morning with a new text. (Sorry, I just can't wait.)

I thought it would be really fun if this blog were like those 2 a.m. texts. If you are excited about something you made and are just dying to show it off then I would love it if you would send me pictures and a description of it and we can show it off! We would all LOVE to see it and it would be a great way to show others and get a comment or two. I know I would LOVE to see what you have made! Send the text at 2 AM and send me a email at thepolkadotumbrella@gmx.com!!

I have seen posts and comments that some of you are going to be heading to the thrift store this weekend or will finish something up. Please send me your results. Something that is really fun to do is take a before and after shots. I have already been sent a couple in the past couple days and can't wait to see more!

1 comment:

Daiane Cascini said...

Adorei a foro da escada muito criativa. parabéns pelo bom gosto.