Friday, January 28, 2011

The Perfect Wreath


I have been in search of the perfect wreath to put on our front door. There are several darling wreaths tutorials but when I saw this I couldn't wait for the kids to wake up from there naps so I could go and buy the supplies. (That has happened several times.)

I saw Amy's Valentine Wreath Tutorial and found 'the one'...


One out of a few reasons I love this wreath is it is so full! She used batting between the material and her base wreath. Great job Amy!

Do you have any tutorials you are dying to find the time to make? Please make a comment or send me an email! We are eager and always excited to see new things!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Thanks Jen! It was quite easy to make, and it turned out beautiful, thanks for the feature!!

Meg said...

I LOVE this!! You should keep putting wreaths on according to the season! I have seen some cute things but have no idea where to start!