Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Anytime Card


I always like to have a card ready for any occasion.  I found this "thoughts of you" stamp in the 1$ bin at Michael's.  I love this stamp's versatility, thoughts of you can apply to anything. 

What you need:
  • White cardstock
  • 4-5 different patterned paper
  • Any stamp
  • Buttons
  • Twine

I cut the white cardstock in half and folded it.  Next I cut the rest of the paper as shown below then glued everything into place.  I tied the twine through the buttons and using a hot glue gun attached them. Easy!

I like this card because I can use leftover scraps of paper.  I am a hoarder of little scraps and am always looking for new uses, so this card is perfect.  What do you use your leftoever scraps for?



2 comments:

Mrslaurenhooper said...

This is super cute! It is exactly what I have been looking for. Thanks for the inspiration!

Sam Findlay said...

Great card!