Sorry for the lack of pictures. It's been one of those weeks!
This will feed 2 adults and 2-3 children
1 Bag of frozen tortellini. Ravioli also works, but then it is called ravioli soup.
1 Large (Family Size) can of tomato soup
- Boil water for the tortellini.
- Pour the pasta in the boiling water and cook until the tortellini float to the top.
- Drain & set to the side
- Pour soup into the empty pasta pot. Remember for every can of soup you use, add a can of water also.
- Season with garlic salt, black pepper and salad seasoning to your taste.
- Once the soup starts to boil on the sides of the pot add pasta back into soup.
- Continue cooking until everything is warm.
- We like to stir in a lot of Parmesan cheese but you can just sprinkle it on top if you like less.
Do you have a picky eater? I have two. To get them to try tomato soup I poured it in an orange cup, cooled it down and stuck a straw in it. I was able to fool our daughter, but our son is a little tougher. She tried the soup and loved it, enough that she tried a tortellini and likes those as well. It is amazing what happens when you just try!
Sides to go with this: Bag of salad and garlic bread.
Do you remember this post? Check back next week to see how my problem solved. Hint: I used the idea one of our readers left in the comments!