I purchased a foam sheet pack from the dollar store that had several colors in it. I made clovers and pots of gold. I added numbers to mine because we are working on number recognition, and this was another way I could implement the concept.
I used a white cardstock piece of paper for her to collect her hidden clovers and pots of gold. This helps her visualize how many she still needs to find, and again it helps her match up her numbers.
I used some power tack, also purchased from the dollar store, because I do not want tape pulling off my nicely painted walls. Kind of a paranoid thing, but, it also keeps sticky for much longer than tape does.
This game is super simple to put together, and it gives my little gal hours of enjoyment.